Residency: Family Medicine, Public Health, Geriatrics
aging, medical education, international medicine, medical history
- Alzheimer disease and the related dementias
- Medical history
- Organization of health care
Major expertise and techniques in the lab
Publications and funding summary / representative publications and grants
- Clarfield AM. The decreasing prevalence of reversible dementias. An updated meta-analysis. Arch Int Med . 2003;163:2219-29.
- Clarfield AM et al. Ethical issues in end-of-life geriatric care. the approach of three monotheistic religions: Judaism, Catholicism and Islam. J Amer Geriatr Soc; 2003; 51:1149-54
- Clarfield AM et al. Enteral feeding in end-stage dementia:a comparison of religious,ethnic and national differences in Canada and Israel. J Gerontol: Med Sci. 2006; 61A(6):621-627.
- Clarfield AM, Ginsberg G, Rasooly I Levi S, Gindin J, Dwolatzky T. For-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes in Israel. Do they differ with respect to quality of care? Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2009; 48:167-172.
- Clarfield AM. Screening in the elderly: an ounce of preventuion or a pound of trouble? J Amer Geriatr Soc 2010;58(10):2016-2021
- Clarfield A. Mark. My magnanimous mentor. Ann Int Med 2012,157:452-3.
- PREDICT Project (European Union)